Digital Content Analyst
Duck Duck Moose, a subsidiary of the non-profit Khan Academy, is an award-winning creator of educational children’s applications. We are looking for a passionate Digital Content Analyst to join our team and focus on designing and structuring our Preschool through Kindergarten curriculum and content. You will work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers to create outstanding educational experiences for early learners on our new mobile product. Our ideal candidate will be an eager, tech savvy, and passionate team member, looking to make an impact on young children and families all over the world.
Our Digital Content Analyst will be responsible for creating engaging digital experiences and activities for our early learning mobile app. This is a full-time position based at our offices in San Mateo, CA.
Skills and Requirements
- Technically savvy with exposure to programming, excel, sql, or html, etc.
- Very detailed oriented
- Excited to develop creative, fun, and engaging lessons for a wide range of young children
- Interest in children’s media
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a small, nimble team
- Ability to collaborate with the Creative Team, Engineers, and Product Managers to solve problems and create new educational experiences
- College degree
- Ability to work in our office in San Mateo, CA
- Ready to educate young children around the world and contribute to Khan Academy’s mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere!
- Computer Science or coding experience
- Background in Education or teaching experience
- Knowledge of how children use technology
- Experience working with preschool or Kindergarten children
- Experience working in low-income communities
- Competitive compensation
- A fun, supportive team and flexible work opportunities
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.