PALO ALTO (October 18, 2011) – Independent children’s app developer Duck Duck Moose has announced the launch of its award-winning ‘Wheels on the Bus’ app on the Android Market. Since its launch on the Apple AppStore in January 2009, ‘Wheels on the Bus’ by Duck Duck Moose has been one of the top-selling educational applications for kids, and is currently still a Top 10 Educational app. ‘Wheels on the Bus’ has won several prestigious awards and gained international recognition:
– 2010 Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner – Parents’ Choice Foundation
Winner of “Best Children’s App” KAPi Award – 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show
– Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design – Children’s Technology Review
– A Top 10 Educational App on the Apple AppStore since January 2009
– Featured in Steve Jobs’ Keynote address announcing the launch of the iPad 2
– Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, MSNBC, Wired
‘Wheels on the Bus’ by Duck Duck Moose is a fun, interactive musical book, based on the popular children’s song. Come aboard the bus to spin the wheels, open and close the doors, swish the wipers, pop some bubbles, make a dog bark, and much more.
Delight your children while encouraging cognitive, language, and motor development:
– Sing and read with your children.
– Listen to the song in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
– Record your children’s singing.
– Hear the music played on a violin, cello, piano, and even a kazoo.
– Touch, explore, and discover fun surprises in the captivating, interactive illustrations.
Pricing and Availability:
Wheels on the Bus for Android by Duck Duck Moose is available on the Android Market for $1.99.
About Duck Duck Moose
Duck Duck Moose is an award-winning creator of educational children’s mobile applications. It was founded in 2008 by three friends who are parents themselves, and share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Duck Duck Moose has created eight top-selling titles: Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Park Math, Word Wagon and Musical Me. Wheels on the Bus won the KAPi Award for “Best Children’s App” at the 2010 International CES and was featured as one of The New York Times’ “Best iPhone Apps for Kids.” Park Math won the “2010 Best Kids’ iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award” from iLounge. All of the company’s products have won Parents’ Choice Awards and the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design.