Wheels on the Bus is a fun, interactive musical iPhone book, based on the popular children’s song. An original production by Duck Duck Moose, Wheels on the Bus includes fresh illustrations, creative interactions, and live music. Designed for children of all ages, starting as young as 18 months.
Delight your child while encouraging cognitive, language and motor development
- Read, sing, and play with your child.
- Touch and move objects and characters on every page.
- Discover fun surprises and sounds throughout.
- Introduce your child to foreign languages: Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
Teach your child about music
- Record your own voice, and star in the book yourself!
- Select music that was recorded exclusively for this book: a classical piano trio (piano, violin, and cello), a soprano opera singer, a tenor singer in 5 different languages, and more!
- Learn to recognize the sounds of different instruments: violin, cello, piano, and kazoo.
Aboard this moving bus, you can:
- Spin the wheels to make the bus go faster… or slower
- Open and close the doors
- Move the bus driver’s arm while she says “move on back!”
- Swish the wipers and wipe away raindrops
- Make the people on the bus go up and down
- Help a baker serve some cake!
- Pop bubbles and make a goldfish jump
- Make a dog say “woof” and sniff a bone
- And much more!