Welcome to Park Math! Come play at the park, and learn to count, add, subtract, sort and more! Park Math introduces early math concepts to children in Preschool and Kindergarten (ages 1-6). Park Math HD (for iPad) includes additional math activities for First Grade.
Join Blue Bear and his friends as they play in the park and learn through 7 fun educational activities:
1. SWING: NUMBERS – Count up to 50 as a rabbit swings.
2. SLIDE: ADDITION – Help ducks climb to the top of a slide and learn how to add.
3. SEESAW: GREATER THAN / LESS THAN – Balance a seesaw by adding and subtracting mice.
4. APPLE TREE: SUBTRACTION – Learn how to subtract as apples fall from a tree.
5. SANDBOX: PATTERNS – Complete the pattern in a sandbox with the correct toy.
6. BENCH: SORTING – Order the dogs from small to large. Order numbers in sequence.
7. PICNIC: COUNTING – Feed a hippo the correct number of food items.
Park Math includes 2 levels for Preschool and Kindergarten. Level 1 includes counting up to 20 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 5. Level 2 includes counting up to 50 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 10.
Park Math HD (for iPad) includes a third level for First Grade. Level 3 includes counting up to 100 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 20.
Instrumental music recorded especially for this app with cello and guitar includes popular nursery rhymes: This Old Man, Skip to My Lou, Five Little Ducks, The Muffin Man, and Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush.
TIP FOR PARENTS: There are two ways to navigate to different activities:
1) Swipe Blue Bear to make him skate forward or backward.
2) Touch the kites and pick the kite corresponding to the activity.