SAN MATEO (August 2, 2012)- Award-winning independent children’s app developer Duck Duck Moose today announced its new Superhero Comic Book Maker app, which is available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store. Superhero Comic Book Maker is an open-ended creative app which allows kids of all ages to create their own comic books with flying superheroes and feisty monsters.
Create and record your own animated comics! Put multiple scenes together to make a comic strip.
Superhero Comic Book Maker includes 55 scenes and coloring pages with 170+ stickers. Splat! Ka-pow! Whizz!
Make A Comic Book:
* Drag and drop multiple scenes to create a comic strip
* 27 background scenes: skyscrapers, space ship, the moon, wild west, ice cave, deep sea
* 170 animated stickers with sound effects
* 29 crayons and 29 colored pencils
* Record your voice. Move the stickers to create your own animated comic
* Tap the stickers to make their mouths move
* 28 coloring pages
* Featuring alien monsters, Super Dog, Big Foot, Captain Banana Man, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, and all kinds of fantastic superheroes and cute, fuzzy monsters
* Save your comic books to share with friends
Superhero Comic Book Maker is the fourteenth iOS title released by Duck Duck Moose, following award-winning titles such as Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Park Math, Word Wagon, and Trucks. Duck Duck Moose has also recently released two Android apps: Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 34.2 and 74.9 MB (HD)
Pricing and Availability:
Superhero Comic Book Maker 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Duck Duck Moose is an award-winning creator of educational children’s mobile applications for iOS and Android. It was founded in 2008 by three friends who are parents themselves, and share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Duck Duck Moose has created fourteen top-selling titles: Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Park Math, Word Wagon, Musical Me!, Puzzle Pop, Peek-a-Zoo, Draw and Tell, Trucks, Princess Fairy Tale Maker, and Monsters vs Superheroes Comic Book Maker. Wheels on the Bus won the KAPi Award for “Best Children’s App” at the 2010 International CES and was featured as one of The New York Times’ “Best iPhone Apps for Kids.” Park Math won the “2010 Best Kids’ iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award” from iLounge. The Company has won eleven Parents’ Choice Awards and twelve Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards for Excellence in Design. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Duck Duck Moose. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.