SAN MATEO, CA (PRWEB) AUGUST 13, 2015 – Wizard School (formerly WonderBox) inspires curiosity and creative thinking by featuring over 3,000 teacher-curated projects and videos, and allowing the creations to be safely shared with friends and family. WonderBox is designed for families and kids of all ages to:
1. EXPLORE fascinating topics: science, design, languages, geography, music, sports and more
- More than 3,000 videos and maps for WonderBox have been curated by educators, and reviewed for all grades and ages. New content is released weekly.
2. CREATE engaging projects with multimedia tools, such as videos, photos, stickers and drawing tools
- Hundreds of Challenges designed by educators will inspire families to design, tinker, and build.
- Challenges include projects like: “Design a Treehouse,” “Write with Hieroglyphics,” “Make the Mona Lisa Talk,” “Draw a Floor Plan,” and more.
3. SHARE their creations with family and friends with safe, private messages
- Families with children under 13 have a WonderBox Family Account that is under the parent’s email and 100% controlled by the parent. Parents can monitor everything.
“What do you wonder about? The possibilities are endless. Why do stars twinkle? How fast were dinosaurs? Why are yawns contagious? With Wizard School, we aim to pique your natural curiosity and encourage you to learn new things.” says Caroline Hu Flexer, CEO and Co-Founder of Duck Duck Moose. “Then we help you share what you’ve discovered and created with friends and family.”
About Duck Duck Moose
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, educators and makers. Founded in 2008, the company has created twenty-one top-selling titles and has received 20 Parents’ Choice Awards, 17 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 11 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.